I just love this dish. It is so good and so versatile. This dish makes me not miss spaghetti.
- 24 oz Hunt’s pasta sauce (no added sugar)
- 1 1⁄2 cup Sargento reduced fat shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 10 oz Ronzoni 150 penne pasta
- 1. Trim fat from chicken breasts
- 2. Place in crock pot
- 3. Dump entire can of sauce on top of chicken breasts. Set crock pot to low, cook 8 hours (or high for 4 hours)
- 4. When chicken is almost finished cooking, preheat oven to 350.
- 5. Shred chicken. Place shredded chicken back in crock pot.
- 6. Place noodles in the microwave according to instructions.
- 7. In a 4 quart casserole dish, evenly spread out a layer of half the meat sauce. Then half a layer noodles, then half the cheese. Repeat topping.
- 8. Bake for 15-30 minutes until cheese is melted & bubbly.
Prep: Cook: Serves: Difficulty: Points/serving:
10 mins 8hrs 30mins 6 Easy 5
Do you have a suggestion for this post? Comment below and let us know. Don’t forget, if you like our content, let us know and give us a rating! Remember to sign up for updates so you don’t miss them! If you have questions or concerns, feel free to go to our contact page and send us an email.