These really are a game changer in the world of being healthy. Bonus – they taste WONDERFUL! Here is my sweet version of the 2-ingredient bagels.
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek Yogurt (Add a Tbsp at a time until right consistency)
I add the following to make it sweeter.
- 1 Tbsp Splenda brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix yogurt, flour, cinnamon & Splenda brown sugar together
- Pour onto well floured surface and knead – dough will be VERY wet, reserve a small amount of flour to use as needed
- Divide dough into fourths (or 8ths for mini bagels). Shape each into a log, then form log into a circle.
- Brush each bagel with egg wash
- Bake for 20-30 minutes
- Once completely cooled, I slice each bagel, let dry, then bag in a zip lock storage bag.
Regular size bagels – 4
Mini Size bagels – 2
This recipe can be adapted for anybody. If you like a more savory bagel, try “Everything but the bagel seasoning”. Or, you can add onion, garlic, red pepper flakes, even fat free cheese if you like. Or, just leave it plain and use it for a sandwich. Whatever strikes your fancy.
Do you have a suggestion for this post? Comment below and let us know. Don’t forget, if you like our content, let us know and give us a rating! Remember to sign up for updates so you don’t miss them! If you have questions or concerns, feel free to go to our contact page and send us an email.