I don’t know about you, but mornings are hectic in our house. The last thing I have time for is cooking breakfast. When I first started WW, this was my biggest hurdle. It became a source of frustration for me. So, I sat down and came up with this very easy recipe that can be very easily customized.
- 15 tortilla(s) Ole Extreme Wellness High fiber low carb tortilla wraps
- 7 oz (approximately) Kraft Natural Finely Shredded Cheese, made with 2% Milk, Mexican Style Four Cheese
- 1 bag Jimmy Dean fully cooked turkey sausage crumbles
- 32 oz (1 large carton) egg whites
- In a large skillet, spray Pam, add turkey sausage crumbles.
- Add egg whites.
- Just before it’s finished, add cheese to eggs & sausage. Remove from heat.
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or paper towels
- Spread egg/sausage/cheese mixture on cookie sheet. Allow to cool COMPLETELY.
- Make an assembly line of paper towels, wraps, and egg/sausage mixture. Using a tablespoon, add 2 TBSP to each wrap, fold in sides, and form a burrito. Wrap in a paper towel.
- Put finished burritos in a freezer bag and freeze. Reheat in microwave (leave in paper towel) 1 minute, turn over, heat approximately another 45 seconds.
Makes 15 burritos
Personlize it! Add some salsa! Don’t like sausage? Use center cut bacon (approximately the same points). Add some of your favorite veggies like mushrooms or onions!
Stay Picky ya’ll!
Do you have a suggestion for this post? Comment below and let us know. Don’t forget, if you like our content, let us know and give us a rating! Remember to sign up for updates so you don’t miss them! If you have questions or concerns, feel free to go to our contact page and send us an email.